RIRI @ THE VICTORIA SECRET FASHION SHOW



Am so sorry guys this is coming late.(i no go carry last now). but as you know Saturday is my day so i should still be allowed.
Check out what Rihanna wore to the Victoria Secret show on the 7th Nov at the Lexington Armony in New York. She was there with Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars.
They look like they re having a good time.


Riri who doesn't mind going about in her underwear(lol) looked very much in place for the ceremony. she fitted well into the occasion.
Some people say she looks hot but eeeerrrrm am not quite sure because its not my kind of outfits.

i love the glasses and the necklace. and the suspender too.

whoops!!! cheeky


one of  my favorite from the show
Seriously guys i think you should be thinking of buying some of the pieces for your girlfriends. I am also aware that they do some body mist, lip-glosses, hand cream etc.
Am sure my ladies need and want some treats.





10 comments:

Iamoluwadolapo said...

olorunjune, hope u read this?

ifebamidele said...

Me I have read it and I am afraid I won't allow mi lady to wear this outside the house.They call it fashion, I call it craze. Naked women all over the place u know. Fasting gets harder.

ifebamidele said...

Victoria's Secrets should be left as Secrets.I'm afraid most of these are no longer.

Iamoluwadolapo said...

Ha Ha. its bedroom stuff joor. ogbomosho man

Iamoluwadolapo said...

i so want the blue one

Unknown said...

Ife pls note what sleek said she wants ooooo...... We need to review the budget for 2013. Lol

Unknown said...

I have ooooo........ But i seem to be the wrongest person to want to buy dis for her. Trust me. lol

Iamoluwadolapo said...

lol, june u r nt serious, 2013 loun loun.

Iamoluwadolapo said...

y nw. daddy ijebu

Iamoluwadolapo said...

secrets asin room secrets u gt?

Keep trying, Keep doing your best

Sometimes it looks like not much is happening with you. Just keep steady and stay alive. Little by little, one step at a time.  You can win ...