I said it before

I said it before and now i m going to say it again, show this nation care, show this people that you care, leaders of my nation, leaders of this country, are u there? Are u listening? I m afraid u are not, i am in a position to cry, i am challenged, but i wont cry, i wont be nauseated, i wont puke, now tell me something, tell me whether truly, Yar Adua did not know about asuu warning strike, tell me about justification for the doctor's strike or that of the nurses.
We are now like a kid oh no, not a kid, a 40yr old a little challenged, crawling, "developing" or fairly say "underdeveloped" one, i used one cause if NIGERIA were a man, would it not be offensive to call it IT, and much more offensive to call it MAN,or Kid or say child, ok whatever naija is reffered to as lets assume naija has two hands, two legs and other features of a human being,no matter how undeveloped .
Now, if one arm is the medical arm of our dear country, and education is a leg, now power sector is the heart, and let me not continue to tag and label, pls refer to my secondary school biology and represent each body part with a sector of our dear nation Nigeria, now one arm is cancerous, the other is half paralysed, now asuu is on strike, same with doctors,nasuu sef, who's next, whats next,Its ur turn to act, its my turn to do something. Must NAIJA die before we act, dis child has been in coma for as long as possible, its time to act, take a step, take care, take charge.
As for me, i ve got sme challenges ahead, u are one of my challenges. Lets be on this together, lets make the moves, keep up with this blog, i ll keep up with u.

2 comments:

Francisco Castelo Branco said...

Hi there!!!

I saw your blog.

It is very interesting

Talks about Politics.

Nice...

I have a blog also...

The address is www.olhardireito.blogspot.com

It is written in Portuguese but i have google translate tool. I have some text written in English.....

Take a look and give a opinion

See you

ifebamidele said...

Thanks francisco, i ll sure check ur blog out, lets hope i can learn some portugese from you, and what country do you reside

Keep trying, Keep doing your best

Sometimes it looks like not much is happening with you. Just keep steady and stay alive. Little by little, one step at a time.  You can win ...