BOKO HARAM! IF A WERE A BOKO HARAMITE

3/8/09
BOKO HARAM! IF A WERE A BOKO HARAMITE
Boko Haram, in simplest terms is to mean NO TO WESTERN EDUCATION, Boko is Western Education, while Haram is a forbidden thing.
Nigeria just witnessed a crises, yes a very big one, loss of lives and thank God it has say ended or almost ended at least the issues are being sorted and the tension is being dowsed.
Yusuff Ahmed, the brain behind this whole idea looks very harmless but for the number of lives that have been lost courtesy of him and his very fundamentalist group.
Now I am not going to say much about the Boko haramite as this piece is supposed to be me as a Boko Haramite or Boko Haramist, the people in the group should please not mind, if I still do not get the things or name tags very well, at least trust me I will be very mad with you, if you called a Nigerian a Nigerite, or Nigerish as in Britain to British.
If I were a member of the sect, we would not go about causing chaos, no we wont be going about causing trouble oh, no killings, no burning of police stations, let me tell you what we will be doing.
The idea is saying No to western Education, so we import lecturers from Arabia and other Islamic developed countries, bring the scholars and then get Arab money, build very lovely colleges , schools, hospitals, reception centres and many many mosques, that way the people need not be told.
Imagine Boko Haram Institute providing classy education for the Almajiri Kids, in their proper school uniforms, probably made of leaves, well equipped and properly Islamized classrooms, lecturers and even writing materials imported strictly from Mecca.
We would even open pilgrimage to the ka’Abba in Mecca as a mid term project every mid term or mid semester or even weekend programmes for special students in any Arabian country.
Imagine a Boko Haram factory, employing thousands of Nigerians or a Boko haram telecommunication company with good money, who says I can’t be a staff, once I can still keep my original certificate and tear the photocopy with ecstasy screaming to the roof! Book haram! I must have a very different view from the Boko Harammites of this present day Nigeria, so sad many lives are lost, I hate if when people die because of the mistakes or misdemeanours of some individuals, anyway if you are opportuned to see a book Haranite or haramist, next time you are on a prison visit, tell them my suggested style, it really works, yes it does and in case your own group is coming forth adopt my style, I pray and hope that the SSS will catch you and deal with you, and God help you, you fall into the hands of the police or Nigerian Army, O Dabo (Goodbye).
But before I say bye, I remember a lecturer of mine, about 5years back, some of my LIT 101 coursemates, will remember this, he says, “If I were you, God FORBID, So, I follow suit, “If I were a Boko Haramite, God Forbid” so I follow suit, “If I were a Boko Haramite……in the word of dapo, yes oyebanjo ok I mean Dbanj, OLDHUNMAJE.
I no be Boko anything oh, I be Boko for Life Western Education for life. All I hope is that those doing Boko Haram can read this, does it also say no western developments like clothes, computer, phones, etc or just the education. Whichever way na dem sabi. Boko, i.e. EDUCATION is my STAND, if that is so foolish join the LATE YUSUFF.

No comments:

Keep trying, Keep doing your best

Sometimes it looks like not much is happening with you. Just keep steady and stay alive. Little by little, one step at a time.  You can win ...