TELL ARSENE WENGER TO SELL AKALA

TELL ARSENE WENGER TO SELL AKALA
To IICC or shooting stars and let other coaches follow suit.
I am not so much of a fan, I am a technical fan, as a student coach of a soccer team that has tasted victory in what can be termed Obafemi Awolowo University’s Champion’ss League i.e. the super cup, then I must have qualified for the appellation “technical fan”.
I watch Liverpool fc football matches with my heart sensing that they win no matter how terrible they play but all other clubs I watch with my head desiring to learn one thing or the other from their respective coaches.
I have been a coach of a small township club for many years before being privileged to coach my class in the university for intra-faculty competition and then graduating or being promoted to being the faculty coach, I watch coaches in are, I watch them keenly, I want to see what they are doing rightly, and sometimes wrongly.
Coach Arsene wenger is a good coach, and no doubt one of the best that have lived on this particular planet, He has broken records so well with his teams that even when the team are not winning trophies now, you would be unfair to refer to the gunners” as they would prefer to be called as a bad team.
Its transfer market, the season is on a break, pre-season friends and bank breaking, yeah bank breaking C.R’s, KAKA’s, and most concerning sheikh Ibn Mansour’s city have bought Emmanuel Adebayor and Kolo toure, both Africans have moved, ,the former claims he moved for the dream and desire at city while the latter has not yet given any reason.
What then is my business? Why am I concerned? Let me quickly tell you, do you know Governor Adebayo Alao Akala, yes if you know him tell him. I wrote this while sleeping or lets say about waking up, but I want Wenger to sell him to shooting stars or at worst or say for the better crown Fc of Ogbomosho.
Many Nigerian governors are known to be fans of clubs in Europe and especially clubs in England, governor fashola a popular Manchester United fan, though his predecessor is an Arsenal fan, and the Governor bukola Saraki’s and their transferred love for soccer turning to an investment of an academy in Kwara and the invitation of Mourinho, that I applaud, though I still have to say how many world class coaches are we going to produce as a Nation so we can quickly determine for how long we’ll invite foreign coaches for inspiration, No fear Bukola, clubs plenty for Europe and even for the whole world set.
Akala has successfully gained promotion for the Mutiu Adepoju led 3Sc which is an achievement and must therefore change or switch allegiance and must start donning 3Sc jersey as well as we must see those jerseys on the streets of Ibadan and nooks and crannies of the pacesetter state, if we are truly pacesetters, Alao my namesake, lets do this.
Fashola is organizing Lagos Youth cup, because there is no Lagos team in the Nigeria premiership for now, Abeg Fashola, I will tell Fergie to sell you to Stationery stores so you can revive it, we are not interested in seeing ferdinand again, in Lagos, we want our own Ferdinands and dem boku, plenty for Lagos.
My dear Governor Akala, if Wenger can sell you to us, we know you may not be a cheap sell but for whatever amount, we will really love to have you as a IICC or say 3SC fan, they say the IICC days may never return but I think they live, with a big transfer like yours, I am sure we will surely move up the ladder, yours will be more celebrated than that of CRISTIANO Ronaldo, if you are afraid that there may be the creation of Ibadan state, then tell Arapaja your deputy to become a die hard fan like many are of CHELSEA, Liverpool, Manchester United, Arsenal, tell Arapaja to be a die hard of 3Sc and you become a fan, die hard or live hard or die soft or live hard or die soft or live soft of Crown Fc of Ogbomosho, don’t be afraid that they are not yet in the Nigerian Premier League, their promotion is nigh.
If Arsenal can reason with me or make this request on my behalf that as he sold Adebayo, kolo, and as Blackburn sold Santa Cruz, United sold Tevez and Ronaldo, Glen, please tell coaches in England to sell our governors back to us, please tell them our growing league needs big money spenders like them in the V.I.P Lounge, thank God we don’t even have, but then, we can make it happen, Gov. Orji Uzor Kalu tried as an Enyimba fan, but I have not seen him and Enyimba recently.
Coaches Associations in England, Span, Italy, France, start selling me our governors, and office holders, before transfer season is over.

No comments:

Keep trying, Keep doing your best

Sometimes it looks like not much is happening with you. Just keep steady and stay alive. Little by little, one step at a time.  You can win ...