THE HARAM GROUP

THE HARAM GROUP
I am sure if I sent you an invite on any social networking site and then asked you to join, I am not sure I would get many members.
I am not yusuff and like I said, God forbid that I was one then this article should be on a slate on edged with stones on the bark of a tree.
Boko Haram means No to western Education and I want to borrow the part of this which is widely acceptable among devout Muslims which is HARAM i.e. forbidden, I mean sinful, against the laws or norms.
Now the Haram group states that we should start poverty Haram, No Megawatt haram, ASUU Strike Haram, deregulation Haram, No water Haram and the likes, the Haram group is right, their suggestion is a very welcome one, if you are hearing about the group for the first time not Boko oh, I mean the poverty Haram group, then you better join, rather than waste time fighting education why not poverty, the absence of basic amenities and infrastructure, why not the ASUU strike Haram group that forbids government from reneging on promises made and also forbids ASUU from going on strikes.
If the Haram Group, can start they should please be nice enough to include the Armed Robbery Haram, Group, making it forbidden to rob, the kidnapping haram group which will positively and intelligently attack the ills of the society.
ACCIDENT HARAM GROUP, forbidding accidents on Nigerian roads and making it happen.
LONG LIVE THE HARAM GROUP, NO BE BOKO HARAM

No comments:

Keep trying, Keep doing your best

Sometimes it looks like not much is happening with you. Just keep steady and stay alive. Little by little, one step at a time.  You can win ...